CHINESE 5 SPICE
This sweet, peppery, and intense blend of asian inspired spices will compliment your meat, fish,
chicken, or stir fry vegetables.
Ingredients: Anise, fennel, cinnamon, clove, pepper.
CHINESE 5 SPICE PORK cHOPS
1. Arrange the pork chops in a single layer in a non-metallic baking dish.
2. Sprinkle on the five spice powder, then drizzle over the soy sauce and garlic oil.
3. Using clean hands rub the mixture into the meat.
4. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 325°C/160°F.
6. Uncover the dish and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the meat is cooked through and tender.
7. Serve immediately with a green leafy vegetable or broccoli and plain boiled or steamed rice.