Soothe your tummy troubles with this minty Digestive Aid. Helps reduce gas, bloating, and stomach aches
Steeping instructions: 1 tbsp. per 8 oz hot water. Steep for 6 minutes.
Ingredients: Chamomile, lavender, fennel, rooibos, lemongrass, peppermint.
- Lavender: anti-anxiety, anti-insomnia, mood lifter, digestive issues (nausea, gas, stomachache, loss of appetite), mild pain relief
- Chamomile: aids digestion, calms upset stomach, treats insomnia, treats menstrual pain
- Lemongrass: treats sore throats, anti-anxiety, relieves insomnia, kidney detox, aids digestion, may help with high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes
- Peppermint: treats cold symptoms, aids digestion, treats nausea, morning sickness, gas and upset stomach
- Rooibos: very high in antioxidants, high in vitamin c, low in tannins, anti-inflammatory, eases severe stomach cramps, may treat hypertension, may treat respiratory conditions, may defend against development of Type II diabetes, improves skin, treats allergies
- Fennel: treats heartburn, gas, bloating, loss of appetite, may promote menstruation and lactation