STRESS FREE TEA
Natural anti-depressant, mood lifter, can help with panic attacks and anxiety.
Steeping instructions: 1 tbsp. per 8 oz hot water. Steep for 5 minutes.
Ingredients: Mistletoe, St. John's wort, gingko leaf, cornflower, lemongrass, linden.
- Mistletoe: anti-anxiety, can treat panic attacks, may be helpful for hypertension
- Lemongrass: treats sore throats, anti-anxiety, relieves insomnia, kidney detox, aids digestion, may help with high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes
- Gingko leaf: anti-anxiety, helps memory function, relieves vertigo and dizziness, chronic fatigue, asthma, and bronchitis
- Linden: anti-anxiety, good for colds and allergies (relieves the amount of mucus produced)
- St. John's wort: natural antidepressant, (**Note: St. John's Wort is one of the most-studied herbal remedies. While several studies have confirmed its use in treating depression, it can interfere with the effectiveness of some prescription medications. Always consult your doctor when using herbal or alternative medicine**)